Bola Baling
I nearly fainted today at bola baling traning session. OMG. It was my first time ever. At first my finger kinda kebas but after that everything went so bright but blurry. I blinked a few times but the vision wont change. Then I went to my training teacher and she massaged at the back of my neck. the vision kinda faded and i drank my water. Then i was normal again. then I felt like puking. EW.
finished at 11. started at 8. and the coach kept on bla bla bla.

and after that, pandu puteri pulak. ade masak2 n stuff. it was fun and im attending that thingy at SMK Seri Keramat. like a carnival. we made book marks to sell it.
im tired of talking.
bye.
finished at 11. started at 8. and the coach kept on bla bla bla.

and after that, pandu puteri pulak. ade masak2 n stuff. it was fun and im attending that thingy at SMK Seri Keramat. like a carnival. we made book marks to sell it.
im tired of talking.
bye.
Comments