Like faggih?



Today is the results day. I faced it well and surprisingly I got what I didn't expect. The balai ilmu was full of candidates waiting anxiously for what they should get. A friend approached me saying i got * a's. And I didn't believe at first, but the slip caught me well. I was over the moon. Like seriously, Ive never felt like this before. My mum called ( I went alone, I know) and I told her the result, and she cried. Yeah haha. So I want to do better in F4. I think? crossing my fingers!
Praise to God, and thanks to my family for their greatest support and to my bff's (epailishaqeeaisyahasmafarahdayanaaisyahadrinafatinhanani and moree).
I slept well last night. Dreaming about the red indian guy I met during my vacation at Melaka. Seriously I'm out of my mind.
ill be updating about my vacation later.

Comments

Tyazizul said…
congrats darling..so proud of u..spm ahead.....do the best okies!!
1234 said…
wow,congrats aisyah
Anonymous said…
huhu.. mun dpt 8A's kee??
i want to mesej u but tkde cdit! =(
congratz newayyy!! =D
Asma Hamid said…
You should've heard me shouting to everyone in the house, telling them what you got.
Oh, and CONGRATULATION.
yongsofea said…
aisyah ! tahniah . yong mmg tau aisyah ada potensi pn utk dapat 7a keatas! aunty shida mesti bangga gile dgn anak dia ;)