Takziah
Salam takziah buat sahabat baik dan rapat aku Aliah (juga Fairuz dan Azyan). Aliah kehilangan bapanya pada hari ini, pukul 545 pagi tadi.
Sedekahkan Al-Fatihah ye to those people who knows her.
My mum woke me up, telling me the bad news and I was astounded. Of course. Aliah has been telling us that her dad wasnt feeling very well and was at a maximum stage. But didnt knew that Allah loved him more.
Than about 8 oclock, she phoned me.
"Aliah : Mun, Aliah ni. Ko nak tau satu berita tak? Bapak aku baru je meninggal pagi tadi (burst into tears)"
Then couldnt tahan myself, I joined her as well.
Sedekahkan Al-Fatihah ye to those people who knows her.
My mum woke me up, telling me the bad news and I was astounded. Of course. Aliah has been telling us that her dad wasnt feeling very well and was at a maximum stage. But didnt knew that Allah loved him more.
Than about 8 oclock, she phoned me.
"Aliah : Mun, Aliah ni. Ko nak tau satu berita tak? Bapak aku baru je meninggal pagi tadi (burst into tears)"
Then couldnt tahan myself, I joined her as well.
Comments