Bienvenue
Salam to all.
Im back! Finally home sweet home. Arrived around 1045 yesterday. Tired and sleepy.
Today I had to wake up early and join the explorace held at Al Furqan. I didnt want go at first, cuz I was like a half-zombie and my body was aching really bad, but Umi forced me to go. Went with Syaza. It was alright, got the seventh place out of ten =.=', pissed with this checkpoint where you have to make a blady paperclip float on the water, tried almost for an hour, in the end it worked. Syaza was screaming lol. Overall I enjoyed it, got a free tshirt though haha.
Then the next day nothing much. Went to OU in the evening. Started the BM essay, which I should have done earlier before going to Kedah. Oh well I'm lazy lass.
So I kinda have a plan, or more like an organiser on how to organise my time during the holidays. Since the essay must be up to 5000 bleeding mad words or 6 pages, I planned on doing one paragraph per page. Thats what our teachers in SESERI expected us to do! No wonder I flunked my BM for FYE man. Anyways, I must do one paragraph per night and by this Thursday, I can finally type it up on MW. Then PRINT! How fab is that eh? Haha.
Thats for the essay, for Chemistry folio now. Everyday I will try and not to sleep after subuh (yeah I'm so 'good') and finish one section of the subtopics. So now, Im onto the last subtopic! So Im hoping that I can bind for tomorrow and lock it up in the bookshelf so I'll never see it again until Im going back to SESERI. OKAY? THEREEEE *PATS ON THE HEAD OF HERSELF*
Im very proud of myself, because I procrastinate a lot, when it comes to being responsible on some stuffs.
I will upload the pictures of my 'hot' vacation later. lol.
Im back! Finally home sweet home. Arrived around 1045 yesterday. Tired and sleepy.
Today I had to wake up early and join the explorace held at Al Furqan. I didnt want go at first, cuz I was like a half-zombie and my body was aching really bad, but Umi forced me to go. Went with Syaza. It was alright, got the seventh place out of ten =.=', pissed with this checkpoint where you have to make a blady paperclip float on the water, tried almost for an hour, in the end it worked. Syaza was screaming lol. Overall I enjoyed it, got a free tshirt though haha.
Then the next day nothing much. Went to OU in the evening. Started the BM essay, which I should have done earlier before going to Kedah. Oh well I'm lazy lass.
So I kinda have a plan, or more like an organiser on how to organise my time during the holidays. Since the essay must be up to 5000 bleeding mad words or 6 pages, I planned on doing one paragraph per page. Thats what our teachers in SESERI expected us to do! No wonder I flunked my BM for FYE man. Anyways, I must do one paragraph per night and by this Thursday, I can finally type it up on MW. Then PRINT! How fab is that eh? Haha.
Thats for the essay, for Chemistry folio now. Everyday I will try and not to sleep after subuh (yeah I'm so 'good') and finish one section of the subtopics. So now, Im onto the last subtopic! So Im hoping that I can bind for tomorrow and lock it up in the bookshelf so I'll never see it again until Im going back to SESERI. OKAY? THEREEEE *PATS ON THE HEAD OF HERSELF*
Im very proud of myself, because I procrastinate a lot, when it comes to being responsible on some stuffs.
I will upload the pictures of my 'hot' vacation later. lol.

Comments