Oh bother
Salam.
Lets talk shall we.
From the moment the 93's were released from their devils den, I was stuck and glued to this for a month :
Then this (Kdrama as well -.-) :

This one , MITM Season 7, finished watching 22 episodes within one week -.-

This show left unwatched since I arrived in Malaysia from UK, then it has Season 3! OHHH!
Lastly, onto this show which I barely missed watching on 8tv.

Dah dah dah aku tau aku memang seorang yang membuang masaaaaaaa. Tapi kali ni je bolehh? :D
Lets talk shall we.
From the moment the 93's were released from their devils den, I was stuck and glued to this for a month :
Then this (Kdrama as well -.-) :
This one , MITM Season 7, finished watching 22 episodes within one week -.-

This show left unwatched since I arrived in Malaysia from UK, then it has Season 3! OHHH!
Lastly, onto this show which I barely missed watching on 8tv.
Dah dah dah aku tau aku memang seorang yang membuang masaaaaaaa. Tapi kali ni je bolehh? :D
Comments