That something in your magnetism
Assalamualaikum!
FINALLY ITS COMPLETED! :)
My Evernight Series, NERD GEEK I KNOW :P and guess what, Afterlife was a birthday present from my darling Hazirah Wazir, unexpected yesssss! I wanted to buy this book, but just no chance at all.
Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless your life sis :') Loves youuu :*
Sorry, terpaksa letak hehe.
Fingers dimming in the lights
like your used to being told that you're trouble
and I spent all night
stuck on the puzzle
- Stuck on the puzzle, Alex Turner
My Evernight Series, NERD GEEK I KNOW :P and guess what, Afterlife was a birthday present from my darling Hazirah Wazir, unexpected yesssss! I wanted to buy this book, but just no chance at all.
Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless your life sis :') Loves youuu :*
Sorry, terpaksa letak hehe.Song of the day (credits to Azyan S) :
Fingers dimming in the lights
like your used to being told that you're trouble
and I spent all night
stuck on the puzzle
- Stuck on the puzzle, Alex Turner
Comments