Batu Feringghi (1)
Hello and Assalamualaikum.
I'll make this post short. Being in a different weather every time I stepped out and into the bus, now I am having a fever -__- good thing was I managed to get some sleep yesterday inside the bus.
Anyways, this trip was probably the most memorable I had so far with my current classmates. Its not just about enjoying ourselves fully, but we didnt for
get to celebrate Maulidur Rasul too as we had a campfire b
eside the beach on Saturday night. Few of us shared their stories, personal experience and so on..which definitely made this trip to be so memorable. Im glad I met these people :')
Banyak kan bas, semua nak pergi berholiday
RnR Simpang Pulai
The looong bridge
Yeah dah sampai beach. hehe
Subhanallah ^_^
Nadiana and Anis :)

Semua sumpah excited. haha
gambar lompat tak jadi. haha
-___-'
Excited bebenor -__-
^__^
Sebelah malam pula..
Comments