Term 2 Hols : Langkawi & Perlis Edition
Its been a while dearest blogger! So just an update from the previous post about my new year's resolution. It has impacted me more than I expected and I'm very positive with the outcome. Its just that now, I'm pausing the diet workout thing for a month as March was very hectic for me and I didn't have time to prep my meals, and the fact that it rains everyday in the evening somehow made me to divert even more..lol
InshaAllah will resume to this healthy regime once Term 3 starts..in about 48 hours. I had the whole week off from school and the typical Aisyah Munirah who likes to splurge money on traveling and visiting exquisite places. Only this time, it was planned last minute. Tickets, accomodation was booked all few days before I went for this so called backpacking trip. In the end, I didnt really use the big backpacks, the bimboness in me was unleashed when I resort to using the normal luggage where you can surf the wheels recklessly...okay I'm not making any sense.
So where did I go?
Langkawi & Perlis!
Like I said, I had a hectic month, more like a hectic term. And I just can't wait to go somewhere far away from a place that reminded me of work and all the things that had happened recently. It was a tough period to be in and I thought I couldn't make it. And this trip was the only thing that I look forward to. And honestly while I was there, I had a stress-free mind and I was focusing on enjoying the moment with my friend there. So I spent 3 days at the island and less than 10 hours at Perlis. At Perlis, I got to meet a colleague of mine from work. So pictures will do the talking...
Oh yeah. They say when leaving from Langkawi, it is obligated upon every visitor to buy chocolates (which is deemed to be cheaper from the peninsular) and because it was tax free too. So I bought the chocs for the sake of buying it and constantly reminding myself that I have this diet thing going on soon so please sedar diri Aisyah Munirah!
1st day: Arrived at Langkawi via MAS flight. Straight to Langkapuri Inn, Pantai Chenang for one night. Just behind our stay was the Chenang beach.
Le partner for this trip : life advisor aka Syusyi
Awat muka lagu tu? haha
2nd day. The best highlight of this trip was we get to spend 6 hours of sightseeing around Mangrove and small islands around the area. We went to Bat Cave, Fossil Island, Eagle Feeding, Tanjung Rhu beach, Fish Farm, Monkey Feeding. It didnt feel like it was 6 hours tbh. We also had lunch at the fish farm, which was inclusive in the package. We paid RM90 for the whole tour, and DeBaron Holidays was the service provider.
3rd day : Island Hopping at Tasik Dayang Bunting or Pregnant Maiden Lake. Its unique to see a freshwater lake existing in between the sea ecosystem. Theres so many legends/myth relating to this lake. Google it up to know more details lol.
And after the island hopping was done, we checked out from our second accomodation which was Chenang Inn. Stayed one night. We head straight to the jetty and Kuala Perlis is the next destination.
Syifa brought us here for early dinner once we arrived at Kuala Perlis. We had Mee Rebus, Ais Kepal Milo, Mee Sup..this place is located in the middle of a palm plantation. The owner of this place is obviously creative.
Syifa, in the middle hehe.
I swear Perlis is beautiful..wish I could stay longer.
Syifa punya kebun. Harum Manis yalls.
Overall it was a short trip. Myself and Kak Syuhada planned this last minute and I'm glad it worked out. I could say that it was more like a self reward and I deserved this holiday for myself. I felt connected to the nature again, after some time. I get to sleep under the tree at the beach while listening to waves splashing here and there. I savoured the moment slowly..hoping that it didnt pass by too fast. I miss viewing the calm sea. The sea is always calm, and the view just gives me this peaceful feeling. For a second, all the worldly matters that I have been dealing recently with just kinda vanished. I got my peaceful moment. I didnt mind spending more, as long as I get the freedom that I want. Even just for a few days. And now, I just can't wait to plan for my next getaway location.
Thank you Allah, for everything. I love you!

Comments