'I am at ease with myself'



As you can see, I managed to change the URL of this blog hoping that nobody would be able to find and track my blog. I changed some of the settings as well that will allow the components of this blog to be invisible and not easily found even when googled. I tried it, and it worked! So hopefully no one finds this private space of mine even though its kinda out in the open. I don't think I'm ready make it private yet as some details are meant to be shared online. With my best, I do hope that some elements of my story would benefit those who come across it.

Anyways, it's March guys. I am honestly swamped with my studies that I find it so hard to gather strength to actually just spill things here. My brain's capacity is probably already too overloaded with information. I do miss the intimate sessions of me just pouring my heart out and let the emotions flow, with of course the right words matching. Maybe because 100% of the time I spend daily is encountering with research papers, articles, some numbers and technical stuff related to my research.

To say I'm lacking emotion these days would be untrue, because somehow one achievement I've made this year is that I'm able to let go of the small things that shouldn't affect me in the first place. Its still there, but lets just say that I finally come to the stage where giving crap about things that does not concern me just kinda disappear. I think its a part of this self care routine that I've been adapting myself to do ever since I moved to Bangi. What I feel these days, is just about being calm and content. I don't aim to feel happy, nor sad but just to be in a position where I wouldn't question every angle of the situation and just to accept that Allah has it decreed upon me. I know on my end, I have tried my best and will make sure that effort has been done.

Hence, my daily mantra is 'I am at ease with myself'.

As long as I know my intentions are not wary & crystal clear, subjected only for the One that is the Most High, I will not be interfered by any external affairs. No other entity can take this away from me, as long as I have faith deep-rooted in me, I know nothing else matters.

InshaAllah..



Comments