YEAH!
Salam to all.
Watched the news today, and guess what! Toys Story 3 is coming out in June! Can't wait man!

I've been thinking lately about what to wear on our MGP (Malam Gemala Puteri) which is like after the Eid holidays? Yeah I am mad. But I had dreams about it, so it shows how enthusiased I am about the whole what-to-wear thing. So, I found a picture of Wardina Safiyyah, and I got inspired hehe

Obviously, this dress would cost a fortune right. So, I think a maxi dress would do. Something like this :
Watched the news today, and guess what! Toys Story 3 is coming out in June! Can't wait man!

I've been thinking lately about what to wear on our MGP (Malam Gemala Puteri) which is like after the Eid holidays? Yeah I am mad. But I had dreams about it, so it shows how enthusiased I am about the whole what-to-wear thing. So, I found a picture of Wardina Safiyyah, and I got inspired hehe

Obviously, this dress would cost a fortune right. So, I think a maxi dress would do. Something like this :


Comments
berangan la aimun..
anyway...like it though