Ragam
Salam to all.
Somehow, I just felt like blurting this out. A moment I had with my younger brother, which seemed quite sweet. Gay me, I knowww. Tiba-tiba je malam ni nak kecoh. Haha.
Anyways, aktiviti warga 7 Desa 2/2 ialah, let see.
Umi : wrapping Saufi's new books
Baba : ZZZ, with the blanket covering his body -.-
Nurul : Reading iluvislam tabloid
Abrar : Eating cheesy baked pasta!
and last but not least, yours truly : lupa la pulak aku buat apa tadi. okay dah ingat, membaca Hourglass. Yes finally I finished it.
And suddenly, the door banged. Along came Polly..eh no. Along came the Teletubby (human version)
" Tatak nak Taaa. Taaaa." * sambil menunjuk mangkuk Honey Stars dia.
"Tatak tengah baca buku ni laaaa "
"Tatak nak Taaaaaaa. "
" Yela yela budakkk ni."
Okay, I was reading Hourglass, with my telekung on -.-' (malas nak bukak) and I felt sooo lazy to get up. I was enjoying the sad moment of the story when Bianca was so weak as a vampire and lying down on the bed, that finally she dies, leaving Lucas beside her, becoming a wraith. And Lucas was CRYING! Oh that moment was so tense, and the Teletubby had to ruin it.
Back to the story, so I was like, " Teman tatak turun. Come with me"
He followed. It was already pitch black downstairs, I was not terrified or anything. Just having a company was nice. He held out his hand, I knew he was not afraid of the dark and I held his hand. We made our way down the stairs, and he kept on repeating 'Taa taa'.
I said " Abrar, bukan taa la, PAS-TA."
"ssTaa"
"PAS-TA".
Then finally, " PAS-TA" hehe. He listened well. So I asked him again, "Abrar nak makan apa tadi? " and he answered clearly " PAS-TA"
"Good boy. Sayang Abrar <3 "
Sampai je dapur, still his hands tightly on mine. Cedokkan pasta dalam mangkuk biru dia, then naik atas balik.
Itu sahaja.
:)
Somehow, I just felt like blurting this out. A moment I had with my younger brother, which seemed quite sweet. Gay me, I knowww. Tiba-tiba je malam ni nak kecoh. Haha.
Anyways, aktiviti warga 7 Desa 2/2 ialah, let see.
Umi : wrapping Saufi's new books
Baba : ZZZ, with the blanket covering his body -.-
Nurul : Reading iluvislam tabloid
Abrar : Eating cheesy baked pasta!
and last but not least, yours truly : lupa la pulak aku buat apa tadi. okay dah ingat, membaca Hourglass. Yes finally I finished it.
And suddenly, the door banged. Along came Polly..eh no. Along came the Teletubby (human version)
"
"
"
" Yela yela budakkk ni."
Okay, I was reading Hourglass, with my telekung on -.-' (malas nak bukak) and I felt sooo lazy to get up. I was enjoying the sad moment of the story when Bianca was so weak as a vampire and lying down on the bed, that finally she dies, leaving Lucas beside her, becoming a wraith. And Lucas was CRYING! Oh that moment was so tense, and the Teletubby had to ruin it.
Back to the story, so I was like, " Teman tatak turun. Come with me"
He followed. It was already pitch black downstairs, I was not terrified or anything. Just having a company was nice. He held out his hand, I knew he was not afraid of the dark and I held his hand. We made our way down the stairs, and he kept on repeating 'Taa taa'.
I said " Abrar, bukan taa la, PAS-TA."
"ssTaa"
"PAS-TA".
Then finally, " PAS-TA" hehe. He listened well. So I asked him again, "Abrar nak makan apa tadi? " and he answered clearly " PAS-TA"
"Good boy. Sayang Abrar <3 "
Sampai je dapur, still his hands tightly on mine. Cedokkan pasta dalam mangkuk biru dia, then naik atas balik.
Itu sahaja.
:)
Comments
mayars,
come come to rawang. we cook cook together haha
SY DAH HABIS DAHH! HAHAHA