Commence
Back here, in this space again. Only Lord knows how it feels to be able to bounce back from a period of this vain life. I was tempted to check out this personal space of mine, knowing how it was a shelter during those years of soul searching and self discovery. This sanctuary, this space...saved me. On multiple occasions. I owe it all to my own will and words and penned thoughts...messy, neat or unkempt. It has been a part of me, always.
Here I am, hoping to come out as a stronger person from those years. But when looking back, I pretty much admired my old self, for possessing resilience and preservation, and knowing where to find comfort and solace; which was in my own words.
How strange is that, writing all of this down feels like I am catching with an old friend, after years and years of lost touch and having to recall everything that has happened. How do I summarize my life that sometimes feel like its forever trapped in some kind of an old museum but when I blinked my eyes this morning, another human is sleeping soundly next to me.
Where do I even start?
Comments